What does customer perspective really mean?
Sometimes it’s easy to get carried away when writing our content… we get lost in it. We forget who’s at the other end!
And that’s people, REAL people…. People who have doubts and fear, people who have needs, people who want help…
If we can connect with people, i.e. put ourselves in their ‘chair’ and think of the things they will be thinking about when they come to your site, imagine your outcome! If you can do this, your story connecting with them… resonating in their brain… people will buy because you understand their needs. You provided them with the solution they’ve been looking for!
Understanding Customer Perspectives!
When thinking about our customer perspectives, we need to think about their problems. Our actions come later. What do they need to be satisfied in order to achieve their outcome?
When writing content, think about:
1) What would your customer want to know, i.e. what are they looking for?
2) What information can you provide that can give your customer a better experience?
When someone comes to your site what will they be thinking?
When I first started looking for an online business that could show me how to create my own website, there were a number of concerns I had. Perhaps you have been in my shoes…
- You’re not a technical person, just don’t want the techy stuff. Looking for simplicity.
- Worried about friends and families. What will think they think when you tell them you’re making an online business?
- Spouse is against this and doesn’t believe it will work.
- But can I make money quickly. Is this possible?
- Got scammed before… how can I trust you, how can I trust this site, what makes you different?
- Sounds interesting but I don’t have time. I don’t have the patience.
- Wish they can find something online that will help them find a solution to make money and enjoy doing what they like the most.
- Want a website that hosts WordPress websites, able to refer people, affiliate commission, excellent support community, lots of training, and educational materials. Maybe you are looking for a community where you can learn from each other, share and experience.
- Help train others and get financial rewards for this.
Your first online impressions are extremely important!
You want people to like you! Does this sound scary? Not at all… what makes you like someone? Trust and building confidence in your online business is huge… we all have some things in common.
Here are some things in common:
- Hate your job?
- Love movies, reading
- Love to travel
- Financial freedom
- Love chilling out
- Move time with families and friends
- Hate driving in traffic
- Have kids, you’re a grandparent…
It’s very important to not treat folks like just another click. They’re just like you and me. We can get lost in the marketing process and forget there is a real live human being at the other end of the search browser or social network click throughs.
Your content is going to be much more effective by following this mindset. TRUST and how much people like you.. the success to your promotions of your online products and services.
What made me come to someone’s site? (i.e. what am I looking for)
- Financial freedom
- Become my own boss
- More time with family and friends
- Have fun doing things I love
- I have a need
Want to know how to sell and make money? How well do you understand your customer?
Having an online business is hard work. Fortunes are not made overnight without first putting in a lot of work, a lot of hours. Want to learn more about your customer? Please check out my blog post on how to sell and make money and get the following:
- Understand the concept behind customer comprehension
- The importance of having a website
- 3 stages to the Customer Purchase Lifecycle
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. If you have any questions or comments, please write them below. I would like to hear from you and I will respond back. You can also reach me in Wealthy Affiliate, it’s where I do all my online business.Wealthy Affiliate, it’s where I do all my online business.